Brighton Dates: 2020
Feb 15, Feb 22, March 19, July 23, Aug 15, Sept 24, Nov 07
Introductory Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Workshops are held on the first day of every full Practitioner Training as both share the same syllabus.
Infuse the Blessings and Wisdom of Aloha into your Massage!
Be amazed and inspired how easily you can enhance your general massage skills and understanding while immersed in the joyful and loving secrets of Aloha that fill this ancient and beautiful Massage from Hawaii.
- In this Workshop:
- Experience the paradise of Hawaii through guided visualization.
- Receive and give basic Hawaiian Massage to back of body.
- Use hands, forearms and body weight to create the long, flowing, continuous and beautiful strokes unique to this style of massage.
- Advance bodywork to new levels of depth and connection.
- Bring to life the Spirit of Aloha giving nourishment, revitalization, inner calm and relaxation.
- Move with dance-like grace, ease and good posture.
Cost: £95 CPD Points
Accredited by the CThA, FHT, Think Tree Hub
For more Information and to Enroll:
Phone: 01273 730 508 / Mob. 07974 083 432