Introductory Workshops in Hawaiian Lomi lomi Massage
Workshops are held in Brighton on the first day of every full Practitioner Training.
Dates 2020: July 23, Aug 15, Oct 03, Oct 15, Nov 07
Dates 2021: Feb 13, Feb 20, Mar 25, July 22, July 31, Oct 07, Oct 16
Infuse the Blessings and Wisdom of Aloha into your Massage! Be amazed and inspired how easily you can enhance your general massage skills and understanding while immersed in the joyful and loving secrets of Aloha that fill this ancient and beautiful Massage from Hawaii. In this Workshop:
- Experience the paradise of Hawaii through guided visualisation.
- Receive and give basic Hawaiian Massage to back of body.
- Use hands, forearms and body weight to create the long, flowing, continuous and beautiful strokes unique to this style of massage.
- Advance bodywork to new levels of depth and connection.
- Bring to life the Spirit of Aloha giving nourishment, revitalisation, inner calm and relaxation.
- Move with dance-like grace, ease and good posture.
- Share the same syllabus as the first day of the full Practitioner Training.
Cost: £95 CPD Points
Accredited by the CThA, FHT, Think Tree Hub
For more Information and to Enrol:
Phone: 01273 730 508 / Mobile: 07974 083 432