Hawaiian KaHuna Massage
Accelerated Practitioner Training
Hawaiian KaHuna Massage – 2008
Transformational Lomi Lomi for Professional Therapists with Rosalie Samet
This training is ideal for the Professional Massage Therapist who wants to upgrade all aspects of their work to new standards of effectiveness, involvement and spirituality and offer their clients a unique and superlative massage experience for maximum healing and awareness.
Hawaiian Ka Huna Massage.
Lomi Lomi is the Traditional Healing Massage of Hawaii. This Transformational style was performed by Kahuna Priests in ancient times as a sacred temple ritual of great significance. Based upon the Hawaiian Huna philosophy of life, love and well being, they perfected the use of massage with potentized natural life forces to communicate directly with the inner most intelligence and power of Body, Mind and Spirit for extraordinary healing.
The Hawaiian perspective recognizes that states of tension and disharmony are the universal cause of distress and ultimately illness. Tension interferes with the free flow of life force energy and the unstoppable natural happiness, health, fulfilling relationships and success that are our birthright.
The power of this delightful yet dynamic bodywork lies in the magnitude and alignment of unconditional loving energy generated by both practitioner and client. This evokes a comprehensive expansion of perceptions, feelings, and awareness that extends into all areas of life. As a result, life inhibiting tensions melt away effortlessly into life affirming reassurance, motivation, gratitude and pleasure.
Hawaiian Ka Huna Massage is indeed a unique, flowing and vibrant all body massage. Profoundly relaxing, it regenerates vitality, releases tensions, clarifies mind and emotions, restores body awareness and self acceptance. Receiving this massage awakens the loving Presence of Life within and is a beautiful, nurturing, inspiring and oftentimes transformational experience.
An Ancient Craft in a Modern Context:
This Accelerated Practitioner Training synthesizes ancient with modern to offer a realistic and practical interpretation of Transformational KaHuna Massage.. Backed by confermation from the latest scientific research it goes straight to the core essence of Being to attain a sensitive and proficient standard of performance within a limited period of time.
These enable the student to progress steadfastly while concentrating learning the Hawaiian influence upon therapy and bodyworking.
- Accreditation and clinical experience of any form of hands on body therapy.
- Experience with energy healing.
- Willingness and readiness to engage with clients on many levels and modes.
- An holistic attitudes to health and healing.
- Good mental, emotional and physical health and fitness.
- Actively persuing personal growth and spirituallity.
Absolute Beginners with no experience are welcome to join an especially designed training, offered periodiacally to accomodate
extra tuition over a longer period of time.
The Foundation Skills Program leading to Certification as Apprentice Practitioner MODULES I, II, III, IV:
Each Module is 3 Days held every 1 – 3 months
Plus a 2 day ASSESSMENT OF BASIC SKILLS
COURSE WORK ~ Four Case Studies ~ Required Reading
- The ”Aloha Spirit”, Huna Wisdom of Hawaii and the latest theories of Quantum Physics as applied to healing.
- The interactive Body, Mind, Spirit .
- Shamanic practices that dynamically work together for benefit of client and practitioner.
- Hula dance movements, Hawaiian chants and songs to enhance massage performance.
- Intensive hands on practice; giving and receiving basic all body KaHuna massage.
- Exploration into self awareness, spirituality and expanded consciousness.
- Applying this knowledge and skills to work and life for greater effectiveness, satisfaction and happiness.
Basic Standard of Achievement:
The Basic Standard of Achievement gained at the completion of this Foundation Program enables the Apprentice to work with confidence and skill and have the capacity to:
- Perform flowing, high energy, high quality body work for sustained period of time.
- Work coherently with the essential Principles, Practices and Philosophy of Huna Wisdom and Massage.
- Make ongoing assessments during a session using sensory perceptions, intuition and observation.
- Facilitate deep inter-personal synergy with the client of heart, consciousness, body, energy and soul.
- Bring forth the potential of the massage and its therapeutic and transformational effects.
- Develop a profound respect for the processes of life.
- Accept that the practice of Huna Massage is in fact the context for a passionate and life long commitment to personal evolution and empowerment.
Students learn these essential basic skills in combination with a new found appreciation of themselves , life and existence. This arises from a focused re-education and re-alignment with life enhancing attitudes and actions that bring forth the innate healing power of this work. In moving beyond the massage and encompassing all things, a sacred attitude and approach to living evolves.
At the completion of the Accelerated Foundation Skills Program students gain Certifi cation as an Apprentice Practitioner of KaHuna Massage. This enables the Apprentice Practitioner to work individually with clients and to progress into the Advanced Skills Program.
The Advanced Skills Program facilitates continuing dialogue with the Course Tutor and the opportunity for the Practitioner to gain specialized tuition while further developing and empowering their massage skills to an excellent standard of performance. Course Tutor and the opportunity for the Practitioner to gain specialized tuition while further developing and empowering their massage skills to an excellent standard of performance.
Advanced Skills Program leading to Certification as Fully Qualified and Recognized Independent Practitioner Advanced Skills Program leading to Certification as Fully Qualified of KaHuna Massage:Minimum of 10 one day Refresher and Further Training, held every other month over two years. To be followed by a Final Assessment of Advanced Skills.
The Course Tutor:
Rosalie Samet is a performer and trainer of the sacred art of Hawaiian KaHuna Massage. She is also a Reiki Master, Master Practitioner of NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy and a member of the Massage Training Institute.
In 1990 Rosalie trained in Hawaii with Kahuna Masters of Huna Wisdom and Hawaiian Shamanism and KaHuna Bodywork. Her work has been the subject of features in both the national press and New Age magazines and has also appeared on national television on a number of occasion to promote Huna and give demonstrations Bodywork.
Her work has been the subject of features in both the national press and New Age magazines and has also appeared on national television on a number of occasion to promote Huna and give demonstrations.
For more information and bookings please contact Rosalie Samet SRN MTI:
Tel: (01273) 730 508