Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage in Bristol with Rosalie Samet
Courses Accredited by CthA & FHT
- Introductory Workshops: Nov 04, Feb 25, ‘17, April 07
- Practitioner Training 2017: May 05- 08, July 07 -10, Aug 18 -21 – Final Assessment : Oct 19-20
1 Day Introductory Workshops:
- Friday Nov 04
- Saturday Feb 25 2017
- Friday April 07 2017
Cost: £70, CPD 6 hours
Venue: Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork, Clifton BS8 3EU
You will be amazed and delighted how easily you can enhance your understanding and skills while immersing yourself in the joyful blessings of Aloha and the healing wisdom of this ancient style of massage from Hawaii.
In this Workshop you:
- Experience the paradise of Hawaii through guided visualization
- Receive and give basic Hawaiian Massage to back of body
- Use hands, forearms and body weight to create the long, flowing, continuous and beautiful strokes unique to this style of massage
- Advance bodywork to new levels of depth and connection
- Bring to life the Spirit of Aloha giving nourishment, revitalization, inner calm and relaxation
- Move with dance-like grace, ease and good posture
Information and Enrolment: Phone: 0117 946 6371
12 Day Practitioner Training 2017
- Module One: May 05 – 08
- Module Two July 07 –10
- Module Three: Aug 18- 21
- Assessment: Oct 19 – 20
This course is ideal for qualified therapists keen to learn an indigenous massage skill that is unique, luxurious, and practiced by only a few. It appeals to caring people who want to engage more deeply with the true potential of massage in order to make a real difference to their client’s lives as well as their own.
Synthesizing ancient with modern, this Practitioner Training is an authentic, inspiring and spiritual interpretation of traditional massage from Hawaii.
Combining the best of Lomi Lomi and Kahuna Bodywork, in this unique and visually beautiful style of massage, the practitioner uses full hands, forearms and body weight to create long, flowing continuous strokes that sweep over and under the body from head to toe. Luxurious and sensory rich, it leaves a lasting impression of welcoming purity and goodness.
This Training offers a rare opportunity to learn this re-discovered art form hidden in the depths of Hawaiian culture for centuries. Inspired by the extraordinary knowledge of the Ancient Hawaiians, learn how to initiate meaningful communication with the intelligence of the body, mind and inner-self through the simplicity and profundity of touch.
The Benefits of Learning Hawaiian Massage:
- Discover the wonderful techniques, attitudes and teachings that create this superlative and unforgettable massage
- Understand how to work with the many shamanic forces that create the profound healing power of this life-changing massage therapy
- Take your massage to new worlds of possibility
- Have fun and experience the joyful delights and rewards as each day of Training offers deepening insights, unique skills, profound beauty and highly effective approaches to healing and personal development
Hawaiian Massage offers a host of wide ranging benefits across the whole spectrum of human well-being. Simultaneously encompassing the physical, mental,
emotional, spiritual and energetic clients feel deeply nourished, revitalized, relaxed, enriched and happy to be alive.
Tutor: Rosalie Samet is a leading Master Practitioner and Trainer in the sacred art of Hawaiian Massage and founder of the Hawaiian Massage UK Training Centre. A dedicated pioneer in bringing Hawaiian Massage to the UK over the past twenty six years, her training’s are profound, compelling, insightful and life-changing
Course Fee Payment Options:
Early Bird Lump Sum £950 – Before March 01
Lump Sum £1,125
Payment Plan £1,200 with Deposit £450
Venue: Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork, Clifton, BS8 3EU
For Enrolment and Information please contact Rosalie:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 01273 730 508